1. Living cells exist.
2. Cytoplasm and nucleus are two components of a cell.
3. The cell's nucleus is found in the center.
4. Only cellulose makes up the cell wall, which is thin and elastic.
5. The ability to divide is preserved in the cell.
1. Living and non-living cells are also possible.
2. The nucleus and cytoplasm may or may not be present.
3. When present, it is found on the cell wall's edge.
4. The cell wall is thick and solid, and it contains pectin, lignin, and suberin in addition to cellulose.
5. Cells do not have the ability to divide.