The users of social networking sites should maintain the following safety measures:
They must have information before developing a friendship with someone. They must not be a friend of anybody who does not deserve it;
• be sure about the identity of those who are staying abroad before making virtual friendships. To view their profile and know whether they are familiar with any of their acquaintance are very much important for developing this kind of relationship;
• not share any personal photoğraph on Facebook;
• log-off every time after using Facebook or email; • sign out after browsing the Internet in school or cyber cafe;
• be cautious about using the laptop or computer of their friend or acquaintance;
• not click any facebook application from an unknown person without being sure of its harmlessness.
Search By Subject