When nothing is viewed on the monitor although the system is running, the user is suggested of following the procedures mentioned below:
• Turn off the system and unplug the power cable from the main system;
• Remove the RAM from the slots;
• Clean up the connectors of the RAM rubbing with an eraser; • To clean up the slot of the RAM with a hard brush;
• Turn on the computer without installing the RAM, and notice whether you get any beep sound;
• Turn off the computer, and again turn on after installing the RAM, if there is a beep sound.
• If there is any beep sound, it is to understand that the RAM is faulty;
• Install a new RAM if there is no display yet:
• Install the RAM, and check again, Faulty RAM is the reason for at least half of the display problems.