Coronary Bypass Surgery
It is a surgery done to treat coronary heart disease. It is also a very crucial operation done by professional surgeons. It diverts blood around clogged parts of the major blood vessels. It improves the blood flow and oxygen supply to the heart. During this surgery, there can be some complications and risks. They can be treated by:
- proper medications,
- maintaining a healthy diet,
- avoiding bad habits,
- quitting smoking.
- No consumption of alcohol
Angioplasty is for reopening and rewidening the narrowed lumen of the heart (due to which blood cannot pass). It can be done without any major operation or surgery.
Angioplasty is an easy way to get rid of severe pains and diseases. It keeps the body active by ensuring O-supply to the heart. It is a very easy method to eliminate some crucial medical issues and ailments.
- It is very safe to be done for recovery.
- A common danger during the surgery is re-narrowing the arteries.
- A week is required to get recovered from angioplasty.
Search By Subject