Published on 29-Jun-2022
- The components of phloem are sieve cells.
- Construction of the sieve cell's terminal walls is completed.
- Through the pores, liquid food is transferred to a neighboring cell.
- The sieve cell's living existence is preserved by the presence of a companion cell.
- A small amount of protoplasm could be found in the sieve cell.
- Xylem is made up of vessels.
- The terminal wall dissolves and a continuous channel is created.
- The channel carries water and minerals.
- Vessels are alive when they are young, but they die when they reach maturity.
- There is no protoplast in mature vessels.
Correct Answer of previous question :
Tag #Difference between vessel and sieve tube, Similarities between xylem and phloem, Difference between tracheids and vessels