Published on 29-Jun-2022
1.Monera is a genus of bacteria.
2. The cell is a prokaryotic cell.
3. Ribosome is the only cellular structure present.
4. The nuclear body is made entirely of chromatin.
5. Amitosis is a mechanism that involves cell division.
6. Oil and fat are reserved foods.
1.Amoeba belongs to protista
2. The cell is Eukarvotic in nature.
3. Every cellular component is present.
4. The nucleolus organelles make up the nuclear body.
5. Mitosis and meiosis are two types of cell division.
6. Starch or glycogen is commonly used as a reserve food.
Correct Answer of previous question :
Tag # difference between bacteria and amoeba,disimilarities between bacteria and amoeba, difference between amoeba, similarity between bacteria and amoeba, bacteria and amoeba are,